Monday, October 25, 2010

I want to step into the sun but i own a cold sore?

I want to go into the sun but i hold a cold sore from kissing a girl. that has bursted already and is pretty dry. I use abreva on it. I wanna progress tan outside within the sun right now but im concerned that it will adjustment my cold sore.
Will the sun make my cold sore worse, better or hold no affect on it?I want to step into the sun but i own a cold sore?
Don't worry roughly it, nothing'll happen. It's only just a cold sore. I haven't had one past but my friend has a cold sore and she lives by the seaside. She is a beach-bird. Well, wat I'm saying is, u don't gotta verbs, go out in attendance and get the sunburn of ur life!=)
it can enjoy an effect on it...wear a cap if you must dance in the sun

No comments:

Post a Comment