Tuesday, October 19, 2010

I notice a few days ago that my stomach have a heartbeat movement?

It is very strange, this is not a short time ago your normal breathing movement, this is a pulse,heartbeat movement. Very strange and topical to me. I have no backache at all. looked it up on the internet and it say that if you are skinny its normal to sense this but I am not skinny. It also says it could be AAA (abdominal aortec aneuryism). Which is especially scary since this seem to be very brutal. If anyone can give me further info on reason that can cause a strange heartbeat movement surrounded by the stomach please help.I notice a few days ago that my stomach have a heartbeat movement?
I'm not Super Skinny, but I can surface my pulse as well lately below and between my ribs as well as in close proximity the hips like the other character said.
If you're really concerned about it though it will make less burdensome your mind to go and see a doctor. Since I'm not one I can't properly recommend. If you have the routine to go and basically ask the doctor, then do it :)
Peace out, suitable luck
You have a pulse a couple inches above your hip bone. its typical
i have that too right below my solar plex but still on the stomach... i dont deliberate its dangerous at adjectives
Perhaps this is something to do with the abdominal aorta. A substantial artery in the upper cubicle of your abdomen that supplies blood to the intestines and organs.

No comments:

Post a Comment