Friday, October 22, 2010

I really don't want to do this assignment!?

For 100 points I need to write a one page story or poem explaining the facts roughly strep throat, and read it to the class. I don't know what to do for it, and I really don't like presenting. please comfort?I really don't want to do this assignment!?
http://www.antistudy.com/
ask a doctor what it is and then practice it contained by front of ur friends
Just go on a turn upside down engine such as Google and search Strep Throat. You'll find plenty of information on what it is, cause, cures and preventative measures. If you're good a poetry, write a poem. Don't ask us to do your homework for you, within the time it took you to write your question, you could own gotten the answer yourself. It's easy. No tell stories.
That doesn't sound too sturdy to do. Just do it and get it over beside.
You can ramble on in a poem. A poem doesn't miserable it has to rhyme. Hang contained by their and get it done ASAP. Move on and do other events once you are done.
I find that if I have ocular aids, somehow that gets my attention stale of me and on to what I want to communicate.
There is a lot of prized information about strep throat that your classmates probably don't know, so you will be presenting something deeply worthwhile... And don't "read" your presentation, just use an outline and *tell* populace what you've learned.
Good luck! :-)
P.S. Here is one website. I'm sure you won't hold a problem finding more.
http://www.nlm.nih.gov/medlineplus/ency/...

No comments:

Post a Comment