Friday, October 22, 2010

I lately get a Henna tatoo and I'm startled that I may own an allergy to it?

When do you know you have an alergy? What are the symptoms?I lately get a Henna tatoo and I'm startled that I may own an allergy to it?
If you enjoy an allergic reaction you will see a impulsive emerge in the shape of the henna design and you will be itchy and not be too joyful. This usually happens next to black henna which is not natural and contains chemicals. I really hope you didn't find one of those. Please see your doctor if you have any symptoms.
If you used 100% untaught henna which dyes reddish brown tones next you should be okay.
Itching, swelling. Get rid of the tatoo quickly.
When my family unit went to virginia shoreline we all get henna tattoos. My dad was allergic to his. What happen was it get all puffy (like how some black folks get tattos and they are raise up because of their skin) Thats what it looked like. Also it be red around the whole entry, then the skin get flakey and itchy.
The symptoms have already be listed but as someone who is also allergic to henna tats I required to add that you can use a cortisone cream to relieve the itching and burning until it go away. Benedryl may help as okay.

No comments:

Post a Comment