Friday, October 22, 2010

I have an idea that I am starting to grasp a sore throat flu...What can I do to cure myself?!?

I ned help because I am on an exercise plan and diet and I know if I receive sick I will BLOW it!(go off my diet)I have an idea that I am starting to grasp a sore throat flu...What can I do to cure myself?!?
red juice and river (lots) are what works best for me. Good luck!
Take Airborne... You have to bring it every three hours, but I swear by it! It's all instinctive, and it really worked for me...
Good Luck
Put a garlic clove in the oven for fifteen minutes. Take it out. Let it cool down and get through it with a cup of water. This should burn the sore within your throat out!
In Mexico they Rx this with tequila, silver. One nice shot past bed. Some folks swear that a sore throat can be stopped cold by putting a cap full of Hydrogen Peroxide into ones ears, for fifteen minutes per ear. sounds approaching a war zone. You'd better flop down for this. Bring some paper towels.

No comments:

Post a Comment