Monday, October 25, 2010

I thought I might enjoy be pregnant but why do I other perceive seasick close to I own to vomit?

I thought I might enjoy be pregnant but why do I other perceive seasick close to I own to vomit?
That happened to me and I finally figure out that I had become lactose intolerant. I stopped have any dairy and it got better inwardly a couple of days. Every now and consequently if I can't resist and have approaching some ice cream or anything made next to milk and I get really sick (and bloated) for a day or so. It sucks!
I know exactly how u quality. I feel approaching that alot and then chew over that i might be pregnant and it always turns out that im not. It could in recent times be gases within your stomach or something u ate.
maybe you enjoy an ulcer. I would jump see a doctor asap...those things can get out of paw really quick. conceivably if we had a national healthcare plan. O never mind.
It happen sometimes. Try not to think roughly it or try to find ways to alleviate it, like mints, or Pepto Bismol aand put away lightly for a while. It could be a stomach virus,

No comments:

Post a Comment