Tuesday, October 19, 2010

I entail to tilt funds for my Relay For Life which is within 3 days. Any suggestions?

It would have to own cash contained by hand by Friday afternoon. Its for an adjectives night walk/run for cancer awarness.I entail to tilt funds for my Relay For Life which is within 3 days. Any suggestions?
Thanks to inhabitants like you, I find to walk within the SURVIVOR Lap! Thank you from the bottom of my heart. Our Relay is on Friday, June 1st. It will be my third one!
Just spread the word. Tell lots of people, ask them to contribute, and ask them to ask other those to contribute. Especially ask cancer survivors. They know lots of people who thought a lot around cancer.
Hopefully people can click on a website for you, and contribute. That make it easier to give.
I a short time ago participated contained by a Relay for Life. It's a really good item to do. Good for you!

No comments:

Post a Comment