Monday, October 25, 2010

I want to become a drug counseler?

I'm an ex-drug addict. I would close to to help relations over come their addictions. I live within Kansas. How should I go nearly this?I want to become a drug counseler?
i have indistinguishable ambitions and i am getting my associates in criminal sprite and then my bachelors contained by human services but if arent so fond of school my mom started out as a counselors assistant at a drug rehabilitation center and is know surrounded by training for counselor and her work is paying for it all..
dutiful luck, i am very contented for you to make this declaration and would love to talk to you through your antic...you can email me if you want ...
I have to say aloud, that's wonderful to hear(read).
Take a class in communication and public speaking. Then when you have an idea that you have the communication skills and the public speaking talent. You can then progress to schools and colleges and become a motivated speaker !
Design a net page and have business cards. be prepared to promise with not conversant, hostile, and bored people. Diversity is another switch factor when traveling from city to city. Some kids live in a firm knock life and will try to formulate you feel insecure. Just be prepared for the smart assses and hold a good sense of humor. I pray your dream comes true and you can influence those against drugs !! God Bless You

No comments:

Post a Comment