Monday, October 25, 2010

I took a Benadryl around 2 hours ago, and presently I touch really, really strange... is that regular?

I had some coffee shortly after taking it. Now I get the impression really weird and sluggish and everything purely feels strange. Is that mundane?I took a Benadryl around 2 hours ago, and presently I touch really, really strange... is that regular?
It makes you sleepy. Just whip a nap.
Benadryl puts me to sleep; I one and only take them at bed time. Try a sleep. Luck!
Benadryl commonly makes population feel drowsy.
You with the sole purpose took one? Benadryll will make you slightly drowsy but you shouldn't really mix them with caffine. I'd rob a short nap and see if you dont discern any better. You'll prolly be ok soon though!
yes and it usually knock me out and my daughter has anxiety attacks and they harmony her down
don't take any more next 2 and yes its normal to quality sleepy. You can actually trip out on benadryl if you thieve to many. Read the caution labels. Diphenhydramine make you trip.
YES IT IS NORMAL BUT YOU MAY WANT TO LAY DOWN AND SLEEP IT OFF ALSO DON'T DRIVE A VEHICLE MY FALL SLEEP BEHIND THE WHEEL
look at the bottle it has alcohol!

No comments:

Post a Comment