Friday, October 22, 2010

I appear to be losing my fuzz (or my mind)?

Okay,
I'm a 20 year old girl who seem to be losing alot of hair.
I own not dyed it recently.
The shampoo is use is fluent and I have be using it for about 2 years next to no side effects.
It's coming out at the roots not breaking off.
I know you lose nearly 100 hairs a hours of daylight, so I know what to expect, and this is more than 100.
It's falling out everywhere, not only within the shower.
I do NOT have any lacking hair patches (yet.?)
I am not beneath any stress, or on any medication.
What do you think could be the explanation of my hair loss, and how to correct it.I appear to be losing my fuzz (or my mind)?
Try Hair loss remedies at http://www.hairthinning.org/
You might enjoy alopicia arita. Sometimes you can't fix it. you might want to go to google.

No comments:

Post a Comment