Monday, October 25, 2010

I have a sneaking suspicion that I enjoy a STD.?

I think I might be growing some of the offensiveness in my nether regions. I'm not sure how to inform if it is just jock itch, or this skank ho give me something.I have a sneaking suspicion that I enjoy a STD.?
I will assume your syptoms are that of jock itch ---redness, itchy and sometimes burning sensation. Most likely it is lately jock itch so the best thing to do if you dont want to see a doc ---is treat it resembling jock itch ---no imporvement try an over the counter yeast cream. If niether works or you develop blisters that weep ----then the skank ho probably give you herpes and herpes are for life ---go see the doc! In the meantime - abstain form sex - and sort sure you use a condom EVERYTIME. Herpes is like luggage ---it go with you everywhere you travel for the rest of your natural life and it's probably the least of your worries if your have unprotected sex!
Well, I would go to the doctor. You should be more selective within who you have sex beside. "skank ho's" get it from skank ho mongers.
I agree next to Donna B. You're a 'skank ho monger' and probably gave her something you're not aware of. It could be crabs.

No comments:

Post a Comment