Friday, October 22, 2010

I ponder i have an allergic antipathy to sushi, how do i know if my symptoms are from the sushi i ate.?

fatigue
sleeping too much
mouth sores
swollen tongueI ponder i have an allergic antipathy to sushi, how do i know if my symptoms are from the sushi i ate.?
you just involve to list adjectives the food you ate for the last 24 hours or so. and check which one will imagined to cause you allergy and foods that you taste for the first time ( but this is not always true).
I dont chew over you need to munch through the sushi again to prove it coz it may be fatal contained by the next allergic attack. I suggest going to the allergologist.
drink sushi againand see ifthe same symptoms happen. or walk to a dr and get allergy tested
you will own to do a test near an allergist to see if you are allergic to sushi =I think you hold to eat that product
try to munch through sushi again and see what happens.
and enjoy a pill ready after to generate sure that the allergic reaction doesnt obtain worse.
<3

No comments:

Post a Comment