Monday, October 25, 2010

I chew over i might hold poison ivy...?

But I dont know. I reached contained by for a baseball in the bushes and a guy joke I touched the ivy. I've been paranoyed going on for it all sunshine. What should I do/how can I tell?I chew over i might hold poison ivy...?
If you devise you may have touched poision ivy, the best point to do is wash the nouns really good beside soap and water. Also clean the clothes that you were wearing and anyting else you come in contact beside BEFORE you washed your skin bad. The only approach you will know for sure if you got it is if a impetuous appears in a few days. Hope you didn't gain it, poision ivy is horrible!!
well the with the sole purpose way you will know if you own poison ivy is if you start to notice these wound sort of things on your arms or legs. or where ever the bushes touched on your body. the welt will look like a mosquito bite but worse. and it will itch approaching hell. Trust me I had gotten poison ivy up to that time and it wasnt pleasant.
Do you have any paint thinner? If so use it to verbs the skin where the poison Ivy touched. There are oil in poison ivy & poison oak that create an allergic when they get on the skin. After that clean with soap and wet. If you don't have paint thinner use some other type of cleaner similar to the cream hand cleaner that mechanics use. If you own to use liquid dish soap. You are trying to use a type of cleaner that won't impair you but will remove oils from the skin. After that in that isn't much you can do.

No comments:

Post a Comment