Monday, October 25, 2010

I want to grasp a different insulin pump. which one is best?

i have the deltec cosmo but my doc cant download it.I want to grasp a different insulin pump. which one is best?
Each pump have its own merits and problems. What is the best pump for one may not be for another. Since I don't know anything about you, I own no idea which one is best for you.
Here is a net page that does a comparison of the different pumps on the market.
http://www.integrateddiabetes.com/pumpco...
I know that minimed is a adjectives choice. My boyfriend was on it for 6 years and singular had one problem near it.
So download it for your doctor.
ive got a minimed medtronic and its be good for me, and my doctor can download it. adjectives the pumps pretty much do the same things in a minute.
Sometimes, the manufacturers are simultaneously available at a "pump night" at your local hospital or clinic. Then you can see them adjectives and decide which one you close to the best. Check their websites for these "events".
I have the Medtronic 515 and similar to it a lot. However, I know culture with Animas pumps that love theirs. It's a event of personal preference at the termination of the day.
Below you will find a association to some thoughts on different pumps from some of our members within TuDiabetes.com that I hope you find useful.

No comments:

Post a Comment