Monday, October 25, 2010

I wana know within is a sleeping pill that can gain you to sleep right after takeinet.?

I have sleeping pills similar to Lunesta but still thay don't help me much so I be wondering I living in Macedonia can I find sleeping pills specifically stronger and they are on positve listI wana know within is a sleeping pill that can gain you to sleep right after takeinet.?
I quality the responsibility to clarify, since many relatives read these, that the answer above probably meant 1mg of xanax (alprazolam), not 10mg. 1mg is a significant dose; 10mg is an overdose.
That anyone said, I don't recommend xanax for sleep. For many reason that I won't ramble about, the discontinuation of xanax is more difficult than that of the other benzodiazepines. Add that to the extremely short half-life, and you find that it a moment ago isn't a great choice compared to some other options.
Lunesta is a clad first-line medication for sleep; if that has one-time, in my view the next one to try would be Ambien (zolpidem). I own no idea as to the availability of this or any other medication contained by Macedonia, but definitely articulate to your doctor. Ambien is similar to the true benzos, but has a much more specific conduct. If that isn't available to you, there are some benzodiazepines that can work resourcefully as sleep aids, but xanax would not be my choice.
Boba - get a script for Xanax. One 10mg tablet will own you sleeping like a babe in smaller quantity than 20 minutes. Lunesta is really just freshly Valerian with some vitamins mixed within. It works well for some but not for others.
If its pills you still hold to wait partly an hour until the medication gets to your blood stream. You could, instead of swallowing it, putting it lower than your tongue and let it dissolve near; it will be absorbed through the mucosa, and catch to your blood stream faster.

No comments:

Post a Comment