Monday, October 25, 2010

I chew over its only me?

ok it all started contained by my sohmore year my teacher be talking something like stds and i was still a virgin and i thought i have one so ever since then i own been within this state of mind that i have one i dont own any symptoms and i had sex that year and it have been 3 yrs no beside no symptoms am i just freaking myself out. beforehand my bf now i slept next to one guy and it was a year ago and i enjoy no symptoms nor so i see or feel approaching anything is wrong . its just me freaking myself out but i am still scar to go and acquire checked..I chew over its only me?
Well - sounds like you enjoy yourself quite worked up. While you can enjoy some STDs without have any symptoms, it doesn't sound similar to you have one base on your story above. However, I agree that the best way to make less burdensome your mind is to have STD carrying out tests done. Also, use condoms every time to minimize your exposure to certain sexually transmitted infections.
ably.the only for-sure approach to know is get tested...it's simple..later ya can rest your nerves...good luck....
You enjoy been driving yourself crazy for 3 years. Go to a clinic and obtain tested. No matter what the result you will not be any more anxious than you are immediately and you may be completely relieved
More than likely, you are panic for nothing. Why would you reflect you have an STD if you enjoy no symptoms? Either way, you can individual find out for sure by going and getting checked out by a physician. Don't be scared - that's what they're within for and believe me, they've seen it adjectives!
go to the gyno, hooo
Why would u be startled to go draw from checked,Its better to know than to wonder.. And by the way if u do enjoy something u may have already passed it on to ur partner..
There is a cure to nearly every disease except herpes,hiv. so lately go go and get checked

No comments:

Post a Comment