Friday, October 22, 2010

I not long used L'Oreal Acne response 2.55% Benzoyl peroxide treatment and presently i own black burns on my facade

How can i get support my skin?,i ve only be using this for 2 days now.the black patch seem 2 be adjectives flaking,but there's still a dark red-purple inscribe.my life iz over!!! halp!!I not long used L'Oreal Acne response 2.55% Benzoyl peroxide treatment and presently i own black burns on my facade
I ponder that you need to see your determatologist fast. This might have be caused by sun exposure after using the product. It should clear up on its own if you stop using the product, but still, see your doctor
Sounds close to an alergic reaction. Get to your doctor, he may convey you to a dermatologist. I don't think you should only just try to heal this on your own.

No comments:

Post a Comment