Friday, October 22, 2010

I embezzle Topamax 150mg for seizure. Does the metallic drink ever run away?

I was on 100mg and didn't sense the taste till the doc changed it to 150 a few days ago. NOTHING make it stop. I almost want to go backbone down to 100mg, but I am scared of have another seizure.I embezzle Topamax 150mg for seizure. Does the metallic drink ever run away?
I used to transport Topomax for migraines. I can't remember the dose but, it had a horrible effect on my sense of savour. I endured it for a month and have to stop taking it.
This is one of the lesser specified side effects of Topomax but, I know several others who took it for migraines and had similar problems near taste. As far as I know the doomed to failure taste is here to stay.
call your doctor!
I lug Topamax (for a different reason) and I take 300 mg. a morning. I never noticed the metallic predilection. Do you eat when you bear it? Maybe 1/2 glass a milk or something that could coat it would be devoted. Don't cut back on the dosage lacking talking to your doctor first.
Mush it within with your liking food.
I take 200mg for seizure also I had matching problem I couldn't drink sodas because it made the carbonation taste similar to crap but after about six months the bleak taste within food and drinks went away. Just maintain taking your meds Topamax is good if you own seizures.

No comments:

Post a Comment