Monday, October 25, 2010

I suppose I'm allergic to it...?

So I go to the pool everyday (or almost) and I sneeze when I carry out of the water. When I come posterior from the pool I feel for a while bit sick in me stomach (it go away in something like an hour though). So my question is this: Am I allergic to the chlorine? If so how do I prevent the sick impression in my stomach? Should I drink hose down and pee it out?I suppose I'm allergic to it...?
you are probably not allergic to chlorine it isn't good for anyone you are probably freshly more sensitive than most people. My dad is a moment ago like that. You should rest and drink alot of hose down
yes you may be allergic to the chlorine or the pool (if it is a public one) has a giant chlorine level which may be cause some of your symptoms, my first suggestion is stay away from it for a while and if your symptoms continue while your away it may be something else, if they dissipate (or run away) then it is the pool. second suggestion try going to a friends pool if you can and see what happen there or progress to a different pool. And check it out but i would try my first suggestion first. Oh and don't forget the sunscreen!

No comments:

Post a Comment