Tuesday, October 19, 2010

I stipulation your Help just about a mole!?

ok so is it supposed to look like this:
the 1 on my arm have a dark brown spot contained by the middle and is lighter brown around the dot??
cuz i only started waring SPF a few years agoI stipulation your Help just about a mole!?
Apply some tea tree grease on the mole.
Usually "bad" moles have an irregular border. (not a sound circle) But ANY and all moles should be looked over by a dermatologist.
I have that on my lower back and I have to get it removed. They removied it because they be worried it was cancerous. Which it turned out to be. So I would find that removed if I were you.
they adjectives look different. i had one similar to the one you're describing. i have it removed b/c i hated it. they biopsied it and it come back fine. if you're concerned, see a dermatologist.

No comments:

Post a Comment