Monday, October 25, 2010

I thought that a mosquito bitten me but the dupe have turn into a impulsive beside a small white pimple. What is this?

I was sitting at the park on a bench 2 days ago. I be putting avendo on it but the mark hasn't disappear. I don't enjoy any other symptoms.I thought that a mosquito bitten me but the dupe have turn into a impulsive beside a small white pimple. What is this?
could also be a chigger bite
cooties
i get these alot, its an ingrown spine and the best thing to do is put a cold compress on it to bring it to a chief and gently squeeze it and try to win the hair out, if it does not come out confidently dont force it because it could get infected and become really painfull.
if the unwary looks like a bullseye, it could be a deer tick that have bitten you. you're best bet is to have it looked at by a doctor (whether my description fits it or not) If it be a deer tick, you probably have lime disease which can be cured if caught precipitate. If it was not a deer tick, it could still be a serious infection that you should really aim medical attention for.

No comments:

Post a Comment