Friday, October 22, 2010

I quit dipping ten years ago snuff i started support two days ago i want to quit any suggestions?

I quit dipping ten years ago snuff i started support two days ago i want to quit any suggestions?
Throw is away NOW! Remember how hard it be to quit in the first place. Not to mention how desperate it is for your dental health.
I you quit for that long after why go final to it to start it all over agian? You quit once so if you reallly want to stop it afterwards it's up to you to stop it now ! No one can stop it for you or narrate you how, you have to freshly want to stop it bad satisfactory! If you don't then you must really delight in it and don't want to stop !!
It isn't that easy to quit completely...I hold never dipped, but I smoke. I have tried to quit numerous times. I finally did quit by chewing lots of gum...but in that is always that bribery to start back again. When you obtain the urge to do it, try to keep busy...run, anything that will hold on to your mind off of it. Also, try chewing on a toothpick or drink carrots...that also help me. Good luck!
Nicotine gum will reduce the cravings
Google pictures of commander and neck cancer. If you get pharyngeal cancer, you will hold part of your frontage removed. For the cravings, try gum or a medication called Chantix.
find suckers or sturdy candies that you like. my husband quit beside tootsie pops and creme savers while he be deployed in iraq. Due to his livelihood he wasn't allowed to use the gum or anything because of possible side effects that could occur while he be working. good luck.
  • website host
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment