Monday, October 25, 2010

I conjecture Im allergic to Walmart.?

Not a joke. Last week at Walmart my eyes be so itchy and so watery my eyes be filled beside water and I even have tears(no, I wasnt crying) and my nose be very itchy and runny. I own never in my go experienced these things before, wasnt even aware I have allergies. I was fine when I step home. I went rear legs to Walmart today(a different one) and my eyes and nose be running again. What about Walmart could I be allergic to?I conjecture Im allergic to Walmart.?
The low gradness of it, and nowhere can you find a two of a kind of real Prada shoes, it's too cruel for words, I swear.
I forbid you to run in here ever ever again, because that is a short time ago detrimental to your health.
All the best,
Irene.
I experience matching problem at times in any compassionate of a store. I think it's lately a combination of all the fabric in the clothes, perfume, cleaning products, etc.
What the heck??!! I'm only 9 but seriously you can't be allergic to a store. You are a con artist.
cleaning products?? your immune system is weak, start taking vitamins chick

No comments:

Post a Comment