Monday, October 25, 2010

I tore my labia?

I miscalculated the height of the takings I have to hang on to my dog out and when I went to climb over it, I hit my vagina really sturdy and have tiny little cuts surrounded by my labia...is this ok? there's no blood but one labia swelled up a little, but not much.I tore my labia?
Your body is pretty tough against cuts and leftovers. The swelling is your body's way of helping it make well. Just give it sometime, hang on to it clean, and perchance ice it. If you believe in attendance is something wrong with the channel it is healing want medical advice, otherwise only just give your body time to recover- and possibly use the gate correctly subsequent time. :o)
put ice on it
Just pocket some ice cubes contained by a polythene pack and chill it off. If still swelling does not subsides drop by a Doc.
With a male given name of Herbert and a male avatar, you enjoy labia? Troll. I suppose you find this juvenile attempt amusing...
rub some dirt on it and get pay for in the spectator sport.
it may hurt a little bit, but i enjoy done similar and went to the doctor and he told me to put for a time bit of detol and water and go in swimming it, also stay away from sexual activity!! virtuous luck
if it gets infected see dr/just save clean/it should be ok/BUT if any problems arise or u want to be 100% see dr
Well if the fence be metal I would watch out for tetanus. Most tetanus shots are moral for 10 years. Also just scrutinize for unfection. You need to preserve the area as verbs a spossible nd you should heal right up. Remember the crotch is a vastly dirty part of the body that harbors germs.

No comments:

Post a Comment