Friday, October 22, 2010

I believe I found the cure for aids?

Okay for years I have be mixing aot of herbs, and conducting tests them on aids patients.
I tested on of my female patients and she tested negtive after applying her the herb one month before.I believe I found the cure for aids?
It is straightforward to cure a myth. Anything will do so long as they stop believing in the myth and taking the poisonous 'meds'.
suuuurrrre.
Maybe you should have a clinical trial and tryout the cure on volunteer subjects, and have the mixture analyzed by a healthcare professional. I thought that AIDS never not here the body, but the amounts could be lowered to nearly undetectable with proper medication and glowing immune system.
If you are really telling the truth, I know for a reality that you are about to be extinct a moment ago like the dinosaurs. I longing you the best
double blind studies are needed to confirm, one patient does not spell cure. I would take heed, though because what your doing could be determined practicing medicine in need a license, and open yourself up to criminal charges, and imperative suits from those you are trying to help.
Testing refusal may not mean she's cured as near good treatments, her viral nouns can be within undetectable boundaries for a while, before it comes final. There has not be a single documented case of HIV anyone resolved, EVER. I just academic about this from a virology expert.
DUDE GET IT PATENED AND THEN SUBIMT IT TO PHIZER
omg run to the science lab wit it
For some reason I m have a hard time believing this.
the on ly cure is keeping it within your pants.

No comments:

Post a Comment