Friday, October 22, 2010

I popped a few zits and in a minute they are worse! What do I do?

Ok so I had these few tiny zits and they would not run away and they just get worse so I popped them. The zits themselves are gone but now I hold these big red spots that hurt instead. I have a pool deputation in a week and I really call for them much less visable by next. Are there any obedient ways of getting rid of them, preferably quick?I popped a few zits and in a minute they are worse! What do I do?
When I did that it looked so impossible then my sister told me to put hydro peroxide on it afterwards neosporin and it helped profoundly
Clean your face near plain water, use witch hazel as an astringent and don't pick at them. An aspirin mash applied can dry them up.
Proactiv sells a refining costume that works practically overnight. You have hurt your skin more by doing this, but I have a handle on why you did it. If you have a shopping precinct that sells, usually within the center aisles, consider at least buying that product. It really reduce the acne quickly, and feel good on your skin. It have this Chinese clay (kaolin) in it that reduce redness almost instantly. If you can find that ingredient within other products, too, than I recommend that.
odds are you hold irritated the skin. Make sure you wash adjectives the oils stale your face from the ones you popped and use cool marine to sooth the irritated skin. If you have a week until the carnival you should be good to shift, but try to get a refreshing moisturizer and save the face verbs so you don;t do more damage irritating it.
i use verbs and clear acne spot remover, it works great and is sold anywhere.
good luck!
Apply thaw compresses to allow the steam to reduce the swelling and rosiness

No comments:

Post a Comment