Friday, October 22, 2010

I really want to gain my vertebrae appendage spring.?

Can anyone give me some pointers or tips? I hope I can integer it out on my own. Tumbling classes are too pushy. anyway how long did it take you to get hold of it? anyone teach themselves? HELP!I really want to gain my vertebrae appendage spring.?
i could physiccally do mine after around a month or two but it took me 6 months to throw it by myself because i was purely scared . it would probably be severely hard to go and get it by yourself with out anyone spotting untill your primed but i guess start on a trampoline and then work you opening to a big sqush mat and then a mat on the floor and after just the floor . be paid sure your technique is good too close to sit jump spinal column jump amps by ears keel them locked out push threw your sholders and snap your legs down . moral luck be careful
Practice on a super cushy mat or a huge trampoline. It's mostly roughly getting over the fear. You also hold to have upper body strength, flexibility and you hold to follow through when you rotate. So once you jump backwards, don't win scared and freeze, or you will topography on your head. It took me a while but I can't remember exactly how long. That be long ago. I'm too tall for gymnastics very soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment