Tuesday, October 19, 2010

I individual sweat on the departed side of my obverse, is it middle-of-the-road or should i see a Doctor?

I individual sweat on the departed side of my obverse, is it middle-of-the-road or should i see a Doctor?
Is this serious? If not, whatever, particularly good.
If so, later that is strange! It suggests some sort of sympathetic brashness block to the nerve which innervates the right side of your frontage. That means you wouldn't know how to sweat on that side of the face, and thus you would just sweat on the left side of your obverse.
Yes, you should definitely see a doctor give or take a few it. It wont be fatal I wouldn't hold thought and is probably untreatable, but it may have other implication like man unable to see far away within your left eye, or have a too wet/dry eye, unable to carry goosebumps on that side of the face, and possibly have a cold side of the face.
Well, anyway, hope this help
Ashley
U SHUD C A DOCTOR IF U R DOIN THAT U CUD DIE WITHIN A FEW MIN. OMG I JUS HOPE UR STILL ALIVE. . . O WELL I TOLD YA SO. U JUS DIDNT LISTEN.

No comments:

Post a Comment