Monday, October 25, 2010

I thought it might be a uti or std but adjectives test be cynical so whats my problem?

i had a tingle that would turn into a throbbing burn when i urinate...i did all the test i can and the clinic told me they were adjectives negatve. now i be gettin pain within one of my testicles. what could be my problem?I thought it might be a uti or std but adjectives test be cynical so whats my problem?
any change surrounded by size or color? you could have a small torsion...which could become worse..and much more bumpy, go posterior to the dr. not a std clinic...you need checked, and expect a testicle check for lumps etc.
YOu could own a std, most times males do not get UTI's as much as females do. I strongly suggest you be in motion to the clinic and get tested for an stds to rule it out.
Have you have a sports injury? Testicular pain can be due to tons causes, Please see your MD to rule out anything serious.
Good luck.

No comments:

Post a Comment