Monday, October 25, 2010

I USED Clearasil for Acne on my rear Pimples for 4 days after my support started itching profoundly is this regular?

What can I do about this? Should I switch to Proactiv or AcneFree from Costco?
Why did my wager on start itching after using an Acne cream for 4 days?I USED Clearasil for Acne on my rear Pimples for 4 days after my support started itching profoundly is this regular?
You should see a dermatologist.
They will know the best thing for you to do.
The itching is due to overdry skin, and you should not use that anymore.
its proboably a hostile response or your skin is just dried out, and your best bet is to see a dermatologist. You also want to loose change your product to something like proactiv, but when you see a dermatologist he can reccomend a product that will facilitate you. Hope i helped! : D
I'm sure the itching is from drying out your skin. Almost adjectives acne meds dry out your skin. There are a few that dont. You should try to find some that are not alcohol based.
its mete out you dried out your skin...yeah you should switch to proactiv..the thing is doesn`t matter what you use its a long term entry pimples come back when you stop
Yes! A final with dry skin is itchy. I other have to use a soap next to moisturizers in it. Clearasil drys your skin. Proactiv would probably be a fitting choice. I used it on my face and get good results and it doesn't dry you out, especially if you use the moisturizer they recommend for skin beside acne. Good luck to you and prayers going up for your pimples to go away for devout!

No comments:

Post a Comment