Friday, October 22, 2010

I have a sneaking suspicion that I own a filarial worm surrounded by my eye.?

How can I be sure that it is one and if I do have one what can I do to receive rid of it?I have a sneaking suspicion that I own a filarial worm surrounded by my eye.?
go to your ophthalmologist (is a MD, ergo qualified to treat this) , (NOT optometrist, who does not own an physician's degree or license) or your GP. They will examine your eyes and see if nearby is anything there wiggle about.
WHERE enjoy you been to contract this, by the process?
fyi: In conjunctiva filariasis (Loa Loa) , the worms' larvae migrate to the eye and can sometimes be see moving beneath the skin or beneath the white part of the eye (conjunctiva). If untreated, this disease can end in a type of blindness known as onchocerciasis.
if you are serious roughly speaking this, go see your doctor.
treatment info FYI:
http://www3.baylor.edu/~charles_kemp/fil...
jump to the ER.
You need to dance see a doctor immediately. Once it is proven that you do hold a filarial worm, the doctor can prescribe treatment.

No comments:

Post a Comment