Monday, October 25, 2010

I believe I might enjoy OCD??

I am a perfectionist, must touch everything, and freak out if something isnt like, right. Freaking out includes twitching, and close to getting worried over nothing, its really unexpected.
is there anyway can convey with out a doctor?I believe I might enjoy OCD??
SOUNDS LIKE YOU COULD HAVE OCD.
MY SON HAS THIS AND WAS DIAGNOSED BY A PSYCHOLOGIST.
THERE ARE MEDS FOR THIS.
IF YOU WOULD LIKE TO DO RESEARCH ON YOUR OWN CHECK OUT -
healingwell.com
or
mentalhealth.com
sounds similar to OCD, but you'd need to see a psychiatrist for an unqualified diagnosis and treatment.
Yeah u have it.
Only a psychiatrist or psychologist can diagnose you beside OCD - or tell you that you don't hold it. Some of your symptoms sound consistent near that profile though, so it would be a good hypothesis to get this checked out. Best wishes! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment