Monday, October 25, 2010

I focus my big toenail is stained from using too much nailpolish. How can I seize it hindmost to majority?

I had my doctor look into it, because my toenail be yellowish, and I was afraid that here was a problem. He said it be an ingrown toenail, but as I was file it, some white showed up at the top of the nail. I guess it's just stained from using process too much nail polish. I own nail polish on it right in a minute, because who wants to put your foot around with a stained toenail? Any suggestions on how to bring back the stains off? I've tried rubbing it near nail polish remover, but it doesn't come across to work. Should I just keep hold of a thin coat of fastener polish on it until it grows out?I focus my big toenail is stained from using too much nailpolish. How can I seize it hindmost to majority?
you have to stop using nailpolish on that toe for a while the nailpolish stops your fastener from breathing and if you have on too long or too much, you pin will turn yellowish, it happened to me a couple of times but after a week or so of no nailpolish it go back to usual
You said yellowish and this leads me to believe that it may be a fungus. Get a second feelings...
Good Luck!
I READ SOMETHING ONCE THAT VINEGAR WORKS SOAK NAILS IN IT AND SEE IF IT WORK CAN'T HURT YOU TO TRY THINK YOU HAVE TO TRY SEVERAL TIMES

No comments:

Post a Comment