Tuesday, October 19, 2010

I Peeled My Sun Burn!?

I peeled my Sun Burn And Left To Big Red Mrks.Will That progress away? Im such a DUNCE! How do I make it better..and how ong Till is go Away.I Peeled My Sun Burn!?
i guess u meant 2 red results :) but try putting aloe verra on it , it helps i have sunburn on my nose and it started blistering but dont touch it, it can leave scar
It'll go away. You lately peeled past its sell-by date the dead skin. What you see in a minute is "new" skin - severely sun-damaged and still somewhat burned (hence the red color) but still only skin. No problem. However, it's best not to crust if you can help it - you expose your "new" skin to germs if you rip off too much into the "healthy" zone.
The blistering is obviously not the problem - it shows, however, that you shabby your skin by burning it.
lotion and cream alot of it
good luck!!;)
I'm afraid that you will hold to let that level of skin recover and alleviate.Using a rich body lotion containing aloe or cocoa butter is a great way to speed invigorating. Next time, use lots of skin protection. Sun damage never go away,it lasts a natural life time.Take care. SW RNP

No comments:

Post a Comment