Monday, October 25, 2010

I meditate I own some problems (unfortunately I'm not a young person anymore)?

My question is whether or not you folks also have indistinguishable thing... Might serene me down to know about others.
I'm within my final exams week, and it will be the end of the university, so I am totally freaked out, I can't do anything else except staying in my room and studying or procrastinating only just!
And then, I grasp itchy, althought I SHOWER I still get itchy, and it feel like at hand are bugs trying to make me crazy tickling me on changeable places.
For example right now my right mitt, back of my chief and my right knee itches, resembling a fly has land on them. ah! now my leg...
my cheek!
my elbow!
and i can`t bear bugs n stuff, so i get more itchy imagine bugs touching me.
ahhhhhh
i want to run away from my skin and brain!
(question was, do you hold the same ? )I meditate I own some problems (unfortunately I'm not a young person anymore)?
It could be minor psychosis and you might involve medicine for it. I have temporary psychosis audible range voices that werent threre but I go to a doctor and got pills and am doing much better.
If it isn't stress, it could be an allergy to something. Have you started to use Tide? It does the same entity to me so I switched to Purex. Take two Benadryls. If that helps, afterwards you are allergic to something in your environment. Check beside your doctor and good luck on your finals.

No comments:

Post a Comment