Friday, October 22, 2010

I put an rime pack on my leg,it be on for just about an hour and in a minute i own a burn mark off. is this serious?

I fell asleep with an rime pack on my shin. I forgot to put something between the ice pack and my leg. Now i hold a huge oddly shaped red sucker that looks like hives within a way. Is this serious? Is it a type of frost bite or first-degree burn? How should I treat this? And how long till it go away, if it does?I put an rime pack on my leg,it be on for just about an hour and in a minute i own a burn mark off. is this serious?
Mild Frostbite you need to kindly warm the nouns after it has warm up massage the nouns to try to promote blood flow. If it doesn't clear up see a doctor.
Yikes! How long were you asleep?? Sounds approaching a burn. I would try some aloe or something soothing like that. If it doesn't look better tomorrow, gain to the doctor. Good luck.
Cold can cause burns too, so if the hive-y things don't walk away in two days or so, budge see a doctor. You should be okay though.
\firstly is it painful, is the skin broken. If not after I imagine it will be in motion away. you have merely drawn the blood to the surface, a bit like a love bit.
I own fallen asleep near an ice pack on my knees and ended up near a red mark on my leg. It will disappear leisurely as your skin warms up. I would try to remember to wrap it within a towel before you place it on your shin again.

No comments:

Post a Comment