Monday, October 25, 2010

I' ve get wierd little bumbs on my arm i 've have them for a while immediately and they are on my legs to whats wrong ?

they are a darkish red brown colorI' ve get wierd little bumbs on my arm i 've have them for a while immediately and they are on my legs to whats wrong ?
Hm... it sounds like you're bleeding... I forgot what your condition is call, but it means you're bleeding below those spots. I suggest you go see a doctor, and the certainty that they've spread to your legs is worrysome... I think you should see a doctor as soon as possible. I don't know of anything to help out but your doctor will.
Hope you get better!
do u shave those areas?? if u do explicitly what it could b from if not or if so SEE A DOCTOR
possibly a rash from metamorphosis detergent
If you have a familial doctor, see him. Whew!
Just wait, perchance they'll go away.

No comments:

Post a Comment