Friday, October 22, 2010

I sneeze within summer also & non-stop. WHY ??

I live on top floor
the room is clean , but not dusted for 2-4 months
the room is simply cleaned by maid every two weeks
i sit & work on my laptop there, but room is hot
near are around 10-20 lizards in this small 9'x18' room
i do almost no dusting for even 5-6 months.
i sneeze tons times in a hours of daylight almost every day & it begin from day i started sleeping on my top floor room (almost 2 1/2 years back)
i work behind schedule night even till 6-7 am within the morning on my pc
i don't nick medicine as i believe within curing by home remedies
do u understand, why i sneeze?? i sneeze non stop lots a time
ps offer some upright remedyI sneeze within summer also & non-stop. WHY ??
I think the dust is making you sneeze because that have happend to me also. You could also get sick from dust if yooh smell it up close of if nearby is just too much. So yeah it could be the dust.
Probably an allergy of some sort, any dust or hay fever. Have a right dust around and get a correct vacuume cleaner.
Spend half a hours of daylight cleaning, it will make a big difference im sure.

No comments:

Post a Comment