Monday, October 25, 2010

I ve have a cough for 6days already.hod do i stop my cough?

from friday till wednesday,ive had a TRUE bad cough.and every morning when i get up up,i start coughing.my temputre gets to usaly 97.what can i do to stop my cough.and my get-together is this saturday and i dont want to get my friends sick or nullify the party.I ve have a cough for 6days already.hod do i stop my cough?
Here are a few simple home remedies that will assist to overcome cough. Have honey in a hot drink until that time bed time.To relieve fits of coughing due to dryness in the throat, suck a few pepper corns. Check out http://useinfo6.blogspot.com/ for more remedies and information.
see a doctor, or run to one of those walgreens health clinics - achieve antibiotics and either an antitussive or an expectorant, depending on what type of cough you own (productive/unproductive).
you probably need antibiotics. be in motion to your doctor
See a doctor. If u hate doctors u or u dont want 2 travel can drink a herbal tea put some limon on it and a cough drop. If u want u just can solitary eat cough drops to stop coughing.
See your doctor. If you haven't thrash the cough by now you stipulation medicine to abet ya.

No comments:

Post a Comment