Friday, October 22, 2010

I suffer next to constipation!?

On average 2-3 times a week. I take those bran gel drinks and they do help me move about but it still hard and hurts to go past. any tips? oh, and i do have bran in my diet.I suffer next to constipation!?
Increase your fiber within your diet ~ eat more fruits and vegetables ~ prunes that are dried if you dont consideration for drinking prune juice ~ chomp through a high fiber cereal ~ save drinking water ~ Fruit next to skin is a great fiber product ~
any juice that have pulp
Try drinking more water, ingestion less protein, & moving in the order of more.
go to the doc you may hold IBS (irritable bowel syndrome) google it and read up about it. You will have need of a prescription for this
Prunes, loads of water, fresh fruits should abet.
Lactulose from your doctor will make verbs it making it easier when you do go .
Drink prune liquid and eat sun dried apricots you will be fine. Don`t roam too far from the toilet though!
Lots of river, bran cereal in the morning, and a stool softener. Colace is a appropriate brand and I believe you can get it over the counter.
i ate a couple of beetroots the other light of day (boiled, not from a jar) and have just been of the loo since (don't verbs tho, i don't have a laptop... :-) )
budge to the doctor.
Sauerkraut juice. Yes I know it sounds horrific,but I and oodles other weight conscience individuals know that its forceful, inexpensive,and Healthy. If you can handle the preliminaries: Drink not more than 3 goggles daily,or 1 chalice before every spread. Now you are on your way. Write me of late to say Thanks. I know it works.
i find intake porridge every morning and a few mixed nuts sprinkled on top helped me..

No comments:

Post a Comment