Tuesday, October 19, 2010

I requirement to lower my red blood cell count. any dietry suggestions.? Thank you.?

I requirement to lower my red blood cell count. any dietry suggestions.? Thank you.?
How is your hemoglobin count? How old are you? There is usually a plea for increase in RBC's. Usually because you hold to few Hemoglobin which is responsible for carrying oxygen throughout your body. You could have iron defeciency aniema? You obligation to consult a physician. I don't have ample info to help you out.
Dr. Ali, DC
Why do you wanna diminish your red blood cell count?Is there any pretext behind it?If your Hb(hemoglobin) count is too high-ranking..say above 18gm/dl,afterwards may be you can think of venesection and remove some of your blood on a regular idea.You can also consider blood donation.
But no matter what..you've to consult your doctor first!
solution diet
Phlebotomy. Forget diet.
  • gel and acrylic nails
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment