Monday, October 25, 2010

I meditate I'm coming down near the flu virus, any remedies that migth stop or at most minuscule slow it down?

I work with relatives and I would truly hate to ask for some time stale from work. What has work for you?I meditate I'm coming down near the flu virus, any remedies that migth stop or at most minuscule slow it down?
Take Immune Alert -- an immune booster that works. Go to www.immunealert.com and own them send you a free example asap.
In the mean time get hold of a lot of rest, drink seriously of fluids, wash your hand frequently and don't touch your eyes, nose and mouth (this get germs into your system).
Honestly, my family uses Immune Alert to stay tough and we can't say plenty about it. And besides, in that is actual research that shows it works!
Try Sambucol
Taking airborne every 2 hours works well.
Also if you own a fever whip a bath beside a cup of apple cider
vinegar in it. It kill the vIrus. Soak in the tub for 15 to 20 minutes .

No comments:

Post a Comment