Friday, October 22, 2010

I stammer a bit when i seize stressed. any recomendations?

Hi all.
I own a presentation on friday, I fear that I might stammer while presenting.Its a condition I hold for years. I am trying to take something call Rescue Remedy before going in attendance, is there any other suggestion to help out me out of this. the more i fear the more likelihood of stammering are.I stammer a bit when i seize stressed. any recomendations?
Try to relax before the presentation. Take some cavernous breaths. Also, practice your speech at home or with a small audience of population you know that can offer you feedback back the presentation. Practicing will help you prepare and may hushed your nerves a little. Also, getting feedback from a practice audience will help out you concentrate on things you need to work on next to the speech.
take a philosophical breath and relax before you have a word

No comments:

Post a Comment