Friday, December 2, 2011

Iam aged 57. I've a problem of excess secretion of saliva during sleep hours,which when swallowed is burning

Iam aged 57. I've a problem of excess secretion of saliva during sleep hours,which when swallowed is burning
Ahh, sounds like sharp reflux. Check out www.webmd.com and see if the symptoms listed on their website clash yours.
maybe, your melt
Well, I am 27 and had impossible to tell apart problem. I started to realize that it was the begining of bitter reflux. For me I take 2 tums beforehand bed and it stops it. However, you should check with your doctor as yours may be a worse baggage... or there may be something that you can lug that will work well beside any other meds. you are on. It is miserable... and it used to wake me up at hours of darkness. Feel better hun I hope this helps. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment