Friday, December 2, 2011

I be diagnosed near graves diesese what is the best analysis?

is it surgery, radiation or pills?I be diagnosed near graves diesese what is the best analysis?
Treatment for graves disease...
Anti-thyroid drugs which inhibit production or conversion of the active thyroid hormone;
Radioactive iodine, which destroys constituent or all of the thyroid gland and renders it incapable of overproducing thyroid hormone; or
Subtotal thyroidectomy, contained by which a surgeon removes most of the thyroid gland and renders it incapable of overproducing thyroid hormone.
I would opt for Radioative Iodine.Side effects are minimal and it beats getting cut on.
I would walk with the pills, I have rai done and went severely hypothyroid a month latter. I now enjoy to take thyroid meds for the rest of my enthusiasm. With the pills it brings your levels of thyroid down and you can dance into to remission 6 months to a year later. The nice entry is you still have you thyroid!! Beware endos are really into pushing the RAI. Hope this help! Research all your option before you label a decision.

No comments:

Post a Comment