Friday, December 2, 2011

I be only just have anal sex beside my g/f and afterwards I saw something white on my penis?

After having anal sex next to my girlfriend, I pulled out and looked down at my *** and a small white object be on my *** and I thought it was basically a string or feather at first. But merely as I moved my hand down to brush it bad it crawled in my urethra. I am definitely terrified and I hold no idea what this be! I even tried masturbating to get it out but I come up empty. Doesn anyone know what this be?I be only just have anal sex beside my g/f and afterwards I saw something white on my ***?
sounds like you have sex with a hooker i enjoy never hurd of such a thing zilch makes scense here
It's a pinworm. It have to be. That's disgusting. I've heard stories where on earth colonies live in peoples' colons short them knowing.
Everyone get checked out!
Hmm. Are you sure that your eyes werent playing tricks on you? If you are sure, I'd do see a doc.and your girl should too!
I don`t know it was a maggot of some category? i have no thought though dude. i would go to the doc as soon as possible. anything it was, it can't be worthy.
Maybe she has worms! You should stop putting your *** where on earth it shouldn't be anyway, nasty! The anus is for taking craps, not putting your *** or dildos contained by!!
EeEWwW OMG!
Just reading this made me cringe.
She definitely should seize checked out. That just sounds BAD.
  • what is the best way to get
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment