Friday, December 2, 2011

I considered necessary to know how masses ancestors near crohn's disease also enjoy impossible toe nail.?

I really think the unpromising toe nails can any come from some sort of yeast infection due to maybe anti-biotics or... something. but yeast resting within the bowels might be a reason for the immune system attacking unusually, no? what do you think or know? please respond gently. :)I considered necessary to know how masses ancestors near crohn's disease also enjoy impossible toe nail.?
hi I have crohns as very well but I'ver never heard of it affecting toe nail but have hear that if you are on steroids, it can affect something to do w/the arches in your foot because that happened to me. I am flat footed & have to get specially made insoles otherwise my pay for would be killing me. My podiatrist have crohns so he totally understands my communal pain and ankle swellings plus I do know that we are prone to pinched nerves. The cortisone shots hurt similar to heck but hey, we gotta do what we gotta do.
For more correct information on Crohns disease go to their website down below. Their headquarters are in NYC. You can find the most modern info on diets, medication, treatments, surgery, exercise, coping, etc. plus you can locate a local support group where you live to come together other crohnies like yourself surrounded by person. Good luck to you.
I really dont know. The one and only contribution I can make is that I own Crohn's and I have nice ordinary toenails.

No comments:

Post a Comment