Friday, December 2, 2011

I be have anal sex and I guess we get a short time to rough.?

We hit something wrong and heard similar to a pop and it hurt! We stopped and I was bleeding. WILL I BE OK? WHAT HAPPENED? CAN I HAVE ANAL SEX AGAIN?I be have anal sex and I guess we get a short time to rough.?
OUCH, reading in the order of your problem makes me Shiver. I Really hope you be ok and right very soon I don't think you should be worried nearly if you can have anal sex again because too-rough anal sex can stress and possibly shred the
anal lining, which can head to very serious infections. Anal sex does
NOT mix near force, and should NEVER be used as a way to inflict backache.
And if you find yourself bleeding from the rectum, go see a doctor
IMMEDIATELY. (Don't be embarrassed--they've see it all since... just
receive yourself taken care of!)
Wow. Not polite, the only entry that could bleed is your rectum, and if you actually hear a popping noise, beside blood and lots of pain, it could be that you broke through it. I would see a doc rapidly. If you can't see one right away, go to the ER. You don't want any type of fecal fabric to spill out into your abdominal cavity, this will result in really serious infections.
awww. i'm really sorry.
you might own a tear also agreed as an anal fissure
i advise you to bestow the nasty **** alone stop playing within your **** is the only guidance i can give you hold on to it up your gonna be shitting like its sea and i dont think thats gonna be any fun
dont know / if continues to bleed /and hurt /see Dr / if u discern there be damage there/ see your Dr yesterday
No that is to say not good and you shouldnt do it again until you see a doctor because that isn't suppose to take place
1. see a doctor immediately
2. STOP HAVING NASTY, GROSS, FU*CKED UP ***
SEX. THAT IS SO GROSS AND WRONG.

No comments:

Post a Comment