Friday, December 2, 2011

I want to know what this lump below my tongue is?

I woke up this morning with a small lump sort of lower than my tongue, in the front of my collar. I would say nearly an inch up and to the left side of my adams apple. About on the inside of the gone side of my jaw. I can see any discoloration but if i stretch my d¨|colletage up you can see a small lump, when I feel it, it seem to be about the size of a bean conceivably, and it feels pretty tricky. Its doesnt hurt at all, and even when I touch it here isnt much pain.
But it lately came up over hours of darkness as far as I have notice, so it kind of worried me.
And on a side note I get my first cold sore yesterday, really sucks, I dont know why all this horrible stuff is stirring to me.
btw im a 21 y/o male, 6'5" 190. In pretty worthy shape, I play basketball a few times a week, and also work out.I want to know what this lump below my tongue is?
You might have a virus. Your body react to this infection by producing white blood cells. The white blood cell are created by your lymph nodes...that is probably what you quality on your neck- an enlarged lymph node. If it doesn't go away surrounded by a couple of days, or it increases in size, you should see a doctor just about it. Good luck :-)
easy of late go to the doctor
its probably genital wart from fellatio
For the time it took you to type all that out, you could enjoy made and went to the doctor. A doctor is the singular one that can examine you properly.

No comments:

Post a Comment