Friday, December 2, 2011

I woke up beside profoundly of pus within my eye from the STYE?

I woke up today with a STYE within my eye and I've been compressing it beside towel soaked in heat water... afterwards I just took a siesta and I woke up with pus contained by my eye... I am worried that the infection will spread or get worst... is this common?I woke up beside profoundly of pus within my eye from the STYE?
thats what happened to me.a moment ago keep soaking it contained by warm dampen when puss appears. if its not clearing up at all within 2-3 weeks time you prolly need to appointment the doctor and see what he recomends doing. i dont belive the infection will spread but i wouldnt take probability. after touching that area swab your hands earlier touching anything exspesially ur face. hope this help. ^_^
You need to walk see the doc ASAP for antibiotics for it. DO not use the same washcloth you wipe that eye beside anywhere else on your body as you will spread the infection. Do not touch that eye without thoroughly wash your hands. See the doc though and procure this treated before it cause more severe eye problems.
yeah its normal. don't wear your contacts till it go away tho. and clean them righteous so when it goes away you wont reinfect yourself
  • professional spray tan
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment